How does the process work?
Our home buying process consists of six simple steps:
- Contact: Complete the online form to let us know that you are interested, or call us directly at 213-631-3799.
- Phone Call: During the initial call we will collect your property details and learn more about your situation and the closing requirements.
- Callback: After performing a thorough market analysis and including anticipated repairs based on your disclosures, we will provide you with a realistic estimate on the value range of your home.
- On Location Meeting/Proposal: If the initial value range is acceptable to you, we will schedule an on-location inspection of your home and provide you with a firm offer at that time. There is no obligation to accept our offer.
- Review of Offer: At this point, the ball is in your court. You decide what is in your best interest. We encourage you to take as much time as you need to decide on our offer. We understand this is a significant, possibly life changing experience, and it is your decision to make on your timeline.
- Acceptance of Offer: If you agree to the offer, we’ll arrange a cash transaction and open up escrow & title to complete the purchase based on the sellers time requirements. There are no hidden fees or costs involved whatsoever. We pay all closing costs. What we offer you is what you get (after paying off any existing liens) and nothing less.