The offer technically does not expire, but we may have to rerun our numbers if too much time has passed due to market conditions.
Fill out our form here or call us at 213-631-3799
We actively purchase homes in Southern California.
Our home buying process consists of six simple steps:
- Contact: Complete the online form to let us know that you are interested, or call us directly at 213-631-3799.
- Phone Call: During the initial call we will collect your property details and learn more about your situation and the closing requirements.
- Callback: After performing a thorough market analysis and including anticipated repairs based on your disclosures, we will provide you with a realistic estimate on the value range of your home.
- On Location Meeting/Proposal: If the initial value range is acceptable to you, we will schedule an on-location inspection of your home and provide you with a firm offer at that time. There is no obligation to accept our offer.
- Review of Offer: At this point, the ball is in your court. You decide what is in your best interest. We encourage you to take as much time as you need to decide on our offer. We understand this is a significant, possibly life changing experience, and it is your decision to make on your timeline.
- Acceptance of Offer: If you agree to the offer, we’ll arrange a cash transaction and open up escrow & title to complete the purchase based on the sellers time requirements. There are no hidden fees or costs involved whatsoever. We pay all closing costs. What we offer you is what you get (after paying off any existing liens) and nothing less.
No, it is absolutely FREE selling your home to us.
Yes, again if you are behind in payments or in foreclosure Seller’s Advantage can still help!
We establish the price based off of the current market conditions, the neighborhood comps, as well as the current condition of the home.
Yes, we buy condos.
With us you get a hassle free, quick & easy sale. No tours, negotiating for repairs, etc. We buy your home in As Is condition. You don’t have to worry about the buyer actually closing.
Yes but you are 100% responsible for any commission owed to the Realtor. Any other offer will need to be submitted by realtor.
Yes, but you must own the land as well.
We are a network of well experienced individuals in the Real Estate business with a vast network of investors & contacts related to the industry.
We’re experts in Short Sales & can help you negotiate directly with the bank to ensure your home sells as fast as possible.
After you fill out our form, one of the investors in the area will contact you quickly & get any additional information needed. They may be able to make an offer on the phone or in some cases in person via a convenient scheduled time to view the property. Once the offer is made (no obligation), if you decided to sell the home buyer should be able to close within 7-14 days depending on the individual situation.
Our buyers buy ALL kinds of homes in any condition. Ran down homes to huge mansions, we buy them all.
Still have questions?